The MC Model is options rich and provides the FHP product lineup with a large capacity, modular reverse cycle water-to-air unit that performs at a high level.
This large capacity water-to-air heat pumps offer high efficiency, value-added features and multi-levels of capacity. Equipped with standard features like scroll compressors, the variable air volume and 100% outside air capability giving you the flexibility, performance and quiet operation needed to exceed the expectations of your clients.
- Heavy-duty Construction – Proper acoustical considerations are a critical part of every systems design and operation. Multiple scroll compressors, equipment liners, balanced fans, and heavy-duty construction make the unit inherently quiet
- Closed-cell Foam Insulation (option) – Helps to provide cleaner, fibre-free air and reduces sound transmission
- Hot Gas Reheat (HGR) (option) – Allows for the control of space temperature and humidity levels within conditioned space
- Unit Arrangement – All units are designed to be serviced from the front of the unit. Schrader valves for the high and low-pressure gauges are standard, along with easily accessible electrical box components, or make diagnosing and servicing the unit a simple task.
Robust and Durable Construction
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet – Provides strength and corrosion protection against the elements
- Cupro-nickel Coaxial Heat Exchanger (option) – Protects against corrosion when water conditions are of low quality
- Scroll Compressors – Provides durability and ensures that each unit will provide many years of trustworthy performance
- Flow Proving Switch (option) – Prevents the continued operation of the compressor should the water supply fail
- Unit Protection Module (UPM) – Monitors the unit operation and safety controls that protect the unit
- Dual Refrigerant Freeze Sensors – Monitors if refrigerant temperatures reach freeze limitations and disables unit to protect it
- Condensate Overflow Protection – Continuously monitors the drain pan for high condensate water level, and if this exceeds normal operating levels, the compressor operation is interrupted to protect against drain pan overflow
Quality Design & Efficiency
- Boilerless Control (option) – Disables the compressor and/or activates electric heater should the water temperature drop below set point
- Water Side Economizer (option) – Provides free-cooling without the use of mechanical cooling (compressors)
- Hot Water Coils (option) – Provides preheating or heating while controlling humidity under a wide variety of conditions
Download Product Specifications & Brochure
2022 Commercial WSHP Product Catalog