Bosch Singular combi boilers are the “singular solution” for efficient, dependable home heating with up to 7.7 gallons per minute of domestic hot water production. Singular boilers are a cost-effective wall-mounted combi boiler that can be used in many hydronic heating applications.
Bosch Singular Condensing Combi Boilers
Bosch Singular combi boilers are the “singular solution” for efficient, dependable home heating with up to 7.7 gallons per minute of domestic hot water production. Depending on incoming water temperature, Singular can run up to three showers and a dishwasher simultaneously. Singular is a wall-mounted combi boiler that can be used in many hydronic heating applications. Their small, lightweight form makes for easy installation, and the stainless steel heat exchanger system offers excellent performance at a cost-effective price. Singular is highly efficient, with a 95% AFUE
rating; this makes your new system eligible for up to 75% savings in local and/or federal energy rebate programs. Visit BoschHeatingandCooling.com to find the available efficiency rebates in your area.
- High-efficiency condensing combi wall boiler – 95% AFUE rating
- Built-in boiler circulator pump
- Stainless steel primary & secondary heat exchangers for cost-effective, reliable performance
- All models are field convertible from NG to LP with included conversion kit
- Capable of outdoor reset with accessory temperature sensor (not included)
- Eco-friendly low NOx metal fiber burner
- Turndown ratio up to 10:1
- 2″ PVC vent up to 60′ (3″ venting up to 150′)
- Exhaust gas temperature sensor ensures safe operation
- 10-year heat exchanger, 5-year parts, and 1-year labor limited warranty
Bosch Singular Boiler Applications
Singular combi wall boilers provide efficient heating and plenty of hot water for many residential applications. There are two different models to choose from: 155K BTU and 199K BTU. Both can make enough domestic hot water for most residential bathing needs.
Superior Design & Components
Depending on inlet water temperature, the 4000 can run between 2 and 3 showers and the 5200 can run 3 showers plus a dishwasher. There’s plenty of endless hot water available with Singular. Both models have a small footprint and are under 80 pounds, making installation a breeze. Features like an exhaust gas outlet sensor and a standard inlet filter screen to keep out debris provide extra protection for the boiler.
Residential Limited Warranty
Receive peace-of-mind knowing you will have a 10 year heat exchanger, 5 year parts, and 1 year labor limited warranty. This standard offering covers the components incorporated into the Singular boiler at the time of manufacture.
Download Product Specifications & Brochure
Singular Boiler Brochure
Approved by Mike Holmes