The i Series SV Model is a cost-effective single-stage water source heat pump that is designed for residential and commercial retrofits as well as new construction applications.
Bosch SV Model
The i Series Greensource water source heat pump comes equipped with the quality and innovative technology that only Bosch can provide.
Key Geothermal Features
- Low installation costs – Saving you money
- Easy to service – Saving you time
- Energy-efficient – Meets ASHRAE 90.1 compliance
- Space-saving technology – Small footprint cabinet
- Specifically designed for replacement applications
- Available in Vertical and Horizontal
- Standard copper or cupro-nickel evaporator coil
- 1/2”, 1.5 lb. Dual-density fibreglass insulation
- High and low-pressure switches
- Electronic circuit board with an alert display which can also be displayed via a thermostat
- Tin-plated evaporator with coated fin coil – Providing environmental corrosion protection (DuoGuard)
- Quiet operation
- Standard PSC motor
- 75 VA transformer
- Galvanized steel cabinet
- Condensate overflow switch
- Water coil freeze protection
- Evaporator coil freeze protection
- Brownout low voltage protection
- Standard 1” glass fibre filter and 1” filter rack
Bosch SV Model Features
The SV unit cabinetry is constructed using galvanized steel. This steel provides superior corrosion protection for units located indoors. All interior surfaces are lined with 1/2”
thick, 1.5 lb./cu.ft. density, Micromat insulation for thermal insulation and acoustical attenuation. This insulation is non-combustible, non-hydroscopic and does not support
fungal growth. Insulation meets NFPA 90A and 90B for fire protection and is certified to meet the GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Standard for Low Emitting Products.
All units are available in vertical and horizontal configurations. Additionally, several options of return air and supply air are offered as standard, providing configuration flexibility.
All units are designed to be serviced from the front of the unit. Schrader valves for high and low-pressure gauges and the electrical box components are easily accessible for diagnosing and servicing the unit.
Permanent Split Capacitor
The standard motor for all SV model heat pumps is a PSC. This motor utilizes the latest stator technology at Quiet Operation a low cost. Noise reduction is a critical consideration of the unit design. All SV units have a unique floating base compressor that is mounted on a heavy steel plate which rests on a high-density rubber pad on the base of the unit. In addition, compressors are mounted on rubber grommets. This double isolation, which is unique to Bosch, is standard on all SV units and helps prevents vibration and noise transmission from the compressor to the unit structure resulting in exceptionally quiet operation.
Filter Racks and Unit Options
Units come standard with a 1” filter rack and 1” construction filter. A 1” return duct collar is integral to the filter rack eliminating the need for field mounted duct collars.
For some applications, hanging brackets may be needed. All horizontal units come standard with hanging bracket kits for suspending the unit from field-supplied hanger rods. These kits include heavy-duty steel brackets and rubber grommets for sound and vibration isolation from the building structure.
All water connections are heavy duty bronze 3/4” or 1” FPT fittings securely fastened to the unit corner post. This allows connecting to a Bosch Flexible Hose Kit Accessory without the use of a backup wrench making for easier, faster installation.
Bosch products are built using top-grade materials and are tested to meet the highest standards for performance and sustainability. Bosch has been producing products since 1886.
Download Product Specifications & Brochure