Bosch High-Efficiency & Reliable Indoor Air Handler (BVA20)
Bosch BVA2.0 Air handler Unit delivers exceptional comfort and efficiency. Bosch offers a complete range of air handling units to fit your needs. Whether you are pairing with a Bosch ASHP Condensing Section (BOVA2.0) or Bosch WSHP Condensing Section (SM or SV Split), this unit is designed to fit any application. Compatible with the Bosch air conditioner 3 ton and 5 ton outdoor units.
- Complete product range from 2 to 5 ton
- Aluminum coils for superior corrosion resistance
- Standard ECM Constant Torque Fan Motor with 5 available speeds
High-Efficiency & Reliable Indoor Air Handler
IDS Family Component
- Electric Heat – Can accommodate electric heat with no modification to the cabinet for additional heat on-demand when you need it most.
- Control Board Pocket – A dedicated slot for the control board protects it from humidity in the airstream and extends its lifetime.
- Cabinets – Painted galvanized steel cabinet is salt spray tested for improved durability and corrosion-resistance.
- Two stage ECM motor in the Bosch BVA20 – Indoor blower stages up and down to provide enhanced comfort, energy savings, and superior humidity control.
- Material – Foil faced insulation material on the inner walls decreases energy loss and reduces condensation.
- Drain Pan – Flexibility for VT or HZ applications.
- All-Aluminum Coil – With excellent heat transfer, efficiency, and humidity removal, the A-coil is more durable and has a lower chance of refrigerant leakage compared to typical copper coils.
- Integrated Drain Pan – Made from corrosion-resistant composite material, gently sloped to reduce standing water.
- Filter Rack – Factory reserved, provides convenience for field installation and serviceability.
Easy, Flexible Install
This unit is designed with flexibility in mind. Whether horizontal, vertical or counterflow, the Bosch Multi-Position Air Handler can be installed with ease and will provide you with comfort for years to come.
BVA2.0 comes equipped with many advanced features and technologies. These include; foil-faced insulation on the inner walls, two-stage ECM Constant Torque fan motor for energy savings and humidity control, top-notch all-aluminum air coil, corrosion-resistant composite primary drain pan, secondary drain pan for flexible applications, and more.
Bosch IDS 2.0 Product Specifications
Bosch heat pump reviews