The Bosch Greenstar is the World’s Best Selling Residential Condensing Boiler System, with over 4 million sold worldwide. Greenstar is ideal for providing comfortable heating and domestic hot water. Greenstar’s ultra-quiet operation is perfect for radiant heating with panel radiators, in-floor radiant, or baseboards.
Bosch Greenstar Condensing Boilers
The Greenstar is built using precision German engineering that includes Bosch designing and manufacturing all of the key components; like our unique heat exchanger and control systems. It features reliable, ultra-quiet operation, fast, easy installation and very low maintenance costs. The intelligent digital control systems allow for precise boiler control using indoor and/or outdoor temperature sensing, as well as options for controlling domestic hot water. The largest model provides ideal comfort for almost any home and can run two standard showers simultaneously. In addition, the Greenstar includes a highly efficient 95% AFUE aluminium silicon heat exchanger.
- Precision German Engineering & Design – Bosch Greenstars are built with a high level of detail and parts
- Aluminum-Magnesium-Silicon (Al-Mg-Si) Heat Exchanger – Best for heat transfer, small size + easy, infrequent cleaning
- Five Year Cleaning Interval of the Al-Mg-Si Heat Exchanger – Low maintenance costs for homeowner, easy service for the contractor
- Indoor & Outdoor Reset, or Both Simultaneously – CRC200 Thermostat with powerful boiler control capabilities
- Limited Lifetime Heat Exchanger + 10 Year Full Warranty – Bosch provides reliable heating & hot water during cold winter months
Bosch products are built using top-grade materials and are tested to meet the highest standards for performance and sustainability. Bosch has been producing products since 1886.
Download Product Specifications & Brochure
Approved by Mike Holmes