The option-rich, water-to-air LV offers one of the smallest cabinets in the industry, making it a great choice for replacement and new construction projects.
The LV Model comes equipped with a compact cabinet designed to fit most commercial replacement projects. This option-rich, single-stage product offering is available in ½ to 6-ton size range and meets or exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency standards. Outfitted with the latest in the compressor, blower motor and heat transfer technologies, this product performs extremely well in both water loop and geothermal applications.
The LV Model comes standard with a unique sound package designed to eliminate vibration transmission to the cabinet and reduce unwanted noise in the occupied space. The product is designed with blower wheels that help keep discharge air noise to a minimum.
Cabinet Configuration Flexibility
The LV horizontal cabinets come standard with blower systems that are easily reconfigured on the job site. The blower discharge arrangement can be changed from end to straight through the discharge in only a matter of minutes.
These highly efficient units not only reduce your operating cost but play their part in reducing carbon dioxide emissions, a leading cause of global warming.
Quality & Reliability
Rigorous factory testing virtually assures hassle-free operation from the start, while over 40 years of experience in designing heat pumps for commercial applications are your assurance of a state of the art quality product. Our ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 14001-2004 certified facilities provide consistent quality in every unit we build.
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Floating Base Pan
- PSC Blower Motor
- Copper Coaxial Heat Exchanger
- Inlet Blower-Ring
- Unit Protection Module (UPM)
- DuoGuard™ Air Coil
- Hot Gas Reheat (on/off)
- Hot Gas Bypass
- 40VA, 50VA, 75VA, 100VA Transformers
- Cupro-nickel Coaxial Heat Exchanger
- DDC Controls
- Fiberglass Insulation with Compressor Sound Blanket
- Waterside Economizer (available on sizes 048, 060, 070)
- Closed-Cell Foam Insulation & Compressor Sound Blanket
- Internally Mounted 2-way Motorized Water Valve
- Externally Mounted Pump Package
- Internal Auto-flow Regulator
- Phase Protection Module (for 3-phase unit)
- Constant Torque or Constant Airflow ECM Motors
- 2” MERV-8 or MERV-13 Filters w/ 2” 4-sided Rack