The GB162 is a high-performance, compact gas condensing boiler capable of achieving ultra-high efficiency levels of up to 96%. GB162 boilers are available with individual inputs of 290 MBH or 333 MBH. Each boiler is capable of up to 5:1 turndown ratio for a single boiler and up to 20:1 turndown for 4 boiler cascades.
Bosch Buderus GB162 Boiler
The Buderus GB162 can be used individually in a residence or commercial operation, but it is especially well suited for multi-boiler cascades. Typically linking together two to four boilers, cascades may be expanded up to 8 units to meet the required BTU load of your installation.
With the GB162’s small size, wall-hung attribute, and lightweight—only 150 lbs each—there is a great deal of flexibility in planning an installation. Not only is it easy to install as a single unit, but it is easy to install as a multi-boiler cascade. The boilers can be configured back-to-back or in-line by using our custom frame. This is especially useful when boiler rooms are small or unusually shaped. In fact, a 4-boiler cascade, delivering over 1,000 MBH, can fit in less than 13 square feet of floor space. This makes the GB162 ideal for new installations, as well as for replacing an inefficient heating system and freeing up valuable commercial floor space.
- Efficiency of up to 93% AFUE
- Ideal for commercial, light industrial, and larger residential homes
- Unique pump manifold kit with insulated cover
- Cascade kits includes boiler stands, low loss header, supply & return
- Can cascade up to 8 boilers and common vent up to 4
- Now approved for PP venting water heating, and circulator pump, each designed for the most common applications
- 5 year parts and labor for commercial installations. Limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger
- Whisper quiet operations, Low flue gas emissions
- No Minimum Flow Rate
- LPG conversion kit available
Download Product Specifications & Brochure
Approved by Mike Holmes