The ES Model features a two-stage scroll compressor, an ECM constant airflow blower motor and enhanced features that provide the best all-around value in the highly competitive commercial market place.
The Bosch ES 2-stage, water-to-air heat pumps offer high efficiency, value-added features and dual capacity with standard features like a two-speed scroll compressor and an ECM constant airflow fan motor. Features like this give you the flexibility, performance and quiet operation needed to exceed the expectations of your clients.
- Floating Compressor Base – Reduces vibration and noise transmission from the compressor to the structure
- Closed-cell Foam Insulation (option) – Helps to provide cleaner, fibre-free air and reduces sound transmission
- Compressor Blanket (option) – Offers optimum low sound levels (not available on smaller units with rotary compressor)
- Blower Inlet Ring – (available in 015-070 only) Allows quick servicing of blower fan motor without disassembly of the blower housing
- Insulated Divider – Separates the compressor and blower sections, allowing the unit to be serviced easily during operation
- Schrader Charging Valves – Facilitates service diagnosis by allowing the connection of refrigerant hoses quickly and securely
Robust and Durable Construction
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet – Provides strength and corrosion protection
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan – Resists cracking & corrosion which provides long-lasting reliability for condensate collection
- Cupro-nickel Coaxial Heat Exchanger (option) – Protects against corrosion when water conditions are of low quality
- Flow Proving Switch (option) – Prevents the operation of the compressor should the water supply fail
- Unit Protection Module (UPM) – Monitors the unit operation and safety controls that protect the unit
- Dual Refrigerant Freeze Sensors – Monitors if refrigerant temperatures reach freeze limits and disables unit to protect it