A Panasonic single-zone Slim ducted heat pump operates down to -21°C (-5°F) and is often selected for cold climate applications. Hidden installation in ceiling, attic, floor or closet. These low-profile indoor units connect to single or multi-zone outdoor units.
- CS-E9SD3UAW Indoor (use w/ single or multi zone outdoor); CU-E9SD3UA Outdoor (single zone)
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 (4,100 – 10,200) Btu/h; Heating capacity: 12,000 (4,100 – 14,100) Btu/h
- ENERGY STAR / SEER 20.5 / EER 13.0 / HSPF 10.0
- -21°C Cold climate heat operation
- Wireless controller included and wired controller CZ-RD52DU optional, WIFI option also available
Slim Duct units are designed for low-profile hidden applications
- Install a ducted heat pump in a ceiling/floor, attic or closet with a minimal duct port to room and a decorative grille.
- Operating temperatures down to -21°C
- A wireless controller is included and a wired controller is an available option.
- Optional WiFi device and Building Automation connectivity.
Blue Fin Condenser
Blue Fin 3-layer anti-rust coating is applied to each fin. This special coating prevents rust from salt air and moisture from rain and melting snow and assures longer life of the heat exchanger.
Eligible for the The Canada Greener Homes Grant
Order 2 or 3 units to qualify for the grant
|Outdoor Unit||Indoor Unit||Grant Amount|
|CU-E9SD3UA||CS-E9SD3UAW||2 heads: $2500
3 heads: $5000
|Outdoor Unit||CU-E9SDUA / Multizone|
|Capacity Cooling (Btu/h) / KW||9,000 (4100 – 10200)|
|Capacity Heating (Btu/h) / KW||12000 (4100 – 14100)|
|Moisture Removal – High (pints/H)||1.3|
|Dry Air Flow – High (CFM)||475|
|SEER – Cooling||20.5|
|EER – Cooling||13|
|HSPF – Heating||10|
|Power Supply (V, Phase, Hz)||208 ~ 230V, Single phase, 60Hz|
|Power Input – Cooling (W)||690 (250-850)|
|Power Input – Heating (W)||1.12k (200-1500)|
|Dimensions (indoor) (H x W x D)||7-7/8″ × 25-7/32″ × 21-11/32″|
|Dimensions (outdoor) (H x W x D)||29-17/32″ × 42″ × 30-23/32″|
|Weight (indoor/outdoor) (Lbs)||42/82|
|Refrigerant Piping||1/4″ × 3/8″|