Viessmann Vitodens 200 – Outstanding performance, reliability and comfort
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 12 to 530 MBH
The benefits at a glance
- Best value in its class with new industry-leading technology and the most standard features.
- Lasting performance with industry-leading Viessmann made SA240 316 Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
- Low-emission combustion for environmentally-friendly operation.
- Intelligent Lambda Pro gas management system automatically adjusts to different gas qualities for optimum efficiency and performance.
- Modulation ratio up to 6.5:1 ensures extremely high efficiency.
- Multiple venting options and greater venting flexibility with vent length up to 180 ft.
- Compact, lightweight design and zero clearance to combustibles.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
Award-winning control unit
The intuitive Viessmann-made Vitotronic 200, HO1B control manages the entire heating system and ensures economical performance and maximum comfort at all times. The user-friendly, menu-driven control is capable of displaying multi-line text and graphics on a backlit display. The high-contrast, monochrome display offers excellent readability, even under poor lighting conditions.
With a limited lifetime warranty in residential applications, you can be sure your investment will deliver long-lasting value year after year. For detailed terms and conditions, see the warranty sheet.
Reliable and consistent performance
Stainless steel is the best choice for long-term reliability. That’s why the Vitodens 200 is equipped with a stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger and MatriX cylinder burner. Developed and manufactured by Viessmann, these high-quality stainless steel components maximize performance and reliability. Plus, the “self-cleaning” heat exchanger contributes to the boiler’s long service life and dependable performance.
12 to 530 MBH – 11 to 155 kW
Up to 95%
|Natural gas, propane gas
|For residential homes and apartment units, new buildings and retrofits
Additional DHW tank(s) required, for a high level of DHW convenience
Limited lifetime warranty in residential applications
Multi-boiler installation up to 4240 MBH with up to 8 boilers (B2HA models 80-530, and B2HB models 45-57 & 160-199)
Product Feature Video
Highly efficient and environmentally responsible products
ENERGY STAR qualified products meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR Most Efficient designation recognizes boilers with an efficiency rating of 95% AFUE or higher. Viessmann Vitodens boilers and Vitocrossal 300 CU3A boilers meet these criteria.
Sustainability is a top priority for us, particularly during product development. As early as the design stage, we ensure that raw materials are used in the production process in a way that protects natural resources. Our products are built for high thermal efficiency and long service life. At the end of their service life, Viessmann products are professionally recycled and valuable raw materials are returned to the manufacturing and material cycle.