Compact residential unit, hydraulic interface unit for hot water production by continuous flow principle and of heat to radiator heaters via a separate heat exchanger.
Installation as a surface-mounted version with cover.
The pipe connection to the residential unit hydraulic interface unit is created using a patented installation system with a pre-installation bracket.
- Copper-soldered asymmetrical stainless steel plate heat exchanger
- Second heat exchanger for system separation on the secondary heating circuit
- HERZ pressure and temperature controller for central regulation of the hot water temperature with a hot water priority circuit
- Fixed value control with setting range 40°C – 70°C consisting of zone valve, thermostat with a contact sensor, safety thermostat and circulating pump
- Constant readiness for hot water production even in summer, operating mode due to temperature-regulated bypass switching, permanently set to 45°C
- Cold water meter adapter 110 mm – G 3/4 made of dezincification resistant brass, also suitable for continuous operation
- Heat meter adapter 110 mm – G 3/4 made of dezincification resistant brass, also suitable for continuous operation
- Automatic air vent in secondary circuit
- Diaphragm expansion tank secondary
- Diaphragm safety valve 3 bar secondary
- Strainer with fine mesh in primary supply line
- Strainer with fine mesh in secondary return line
- Differential pressure controller (25 – 60 kPa) in the primary circuit
- HERZ drinking water mixing valve
- BESA Tested
Accessories to be ordered separately:
- HERZ- pre-installation bracket 1 4023 39
- HERZ flush bypass primary 1 4018 88
|1 4023 56||HIU GUILDFORD, 20 L||1|
|1 4023 60||HIU GUILDFORD, 26 L||1|
There are no reviews yet.