Unlike conventional baseboard heat that provides only convection heat, our hydronic steel panel radiators provide the perfect combination of both radiant and convective heat to create one of the most advanced and energy-efficient heating systems available today.
Buderus Panel Radiators
The contemporary European design and flexibility of Buderus panel radiators offer builders, designers, and homeowners a variety of sizes for any heating and design requirement. These space-saving panel radiators require between a third to a quarter of the space of baseboard heating and are a perfect solution where design flexibility is important. And because Buderus panel radiators are not typically designed to be on and off in the way traditional baseboards are, they are virtually silent—eliminating the noise associated with other heating systems. They’re available in a multilayered, powder coat enamelled white finish that is durable, easy to clean and ideal for most existing colour schemes. They can also easily be custom painted to any desired colour. Each panel radiator includes side panels, front and back grill covers, wall brackets and a flow setter valve.
- Hydronic steel panel radiators provide the perfect combination of both radiant and convective heat
- A higher level of comfort, at a lower operating cost
- Designed to match and add character to any room décor
- A more flexible, efficient, and cleaner alternative to baseboard heating
- Panel radiators are clean, do not blow air or stir up dust, and their operation is virtually silent.
- Panel radiators are ideal in new construction, as well as suitable for retro-fit applications
Download Product Specifications & Brochure