The Bosch Hydronic Air Handler (AHU) pairs with Bosch Greentherm Gas Condensing Tankless water heaters as an alternative to a gas furnace with a ducted system, providing a more efficient heating system with a virtually endless supply of domestic hot water.
Bosch AHU Model
The Bosch hydronic air handler connects seamlessly with the Greentherm tankless water heater. As the hot water circulates through the hydronic heating coil within the air handler, warm air is sent through the residential duct system. An integrated control board connects to the home’s thermostat. When the thermostat calls for heat, the air handler will turn on the integrated pump for 30 seconds before turning on the fan. This allows the hot water to pre-heat the hydronic heating coil to eliminate the blast of cold air at the start of the heating cycle. When the thermostat calls for cooling the control board only activates the blower.
Key Geothermal Features
- Designed to work with the Bosch Greentherm water heater providing a complete solution for home heat and hot water
- The integrated control board logic provides a 30-second delay to start and stop the blower and pump to provide optimum comfort and efficiency
- The integrated pump timer runs for 60 seconds every 6 hours to prevent water stagnation
- The Bosch Hydronic Air handler and water heater have a wide operating range, allowing the system to meet the heating needs of various homes
- Available in two models to suit a wide range of applications
- Optional A/C coil for a complete heating, cooling and hot water comfort system.
- 5 -year limited warranty, 1-year labour
Complete your home’s system with the Bosch hydronic air handler and pair it with Bosch’s IDS cased evaporator coil and Greentherm 9000 water heater. This will give you all your comfort needs for heating, cooling and hot water.
Bosch products are built using top-grade materials and are tested to meet the highest standards for performance and sustainability. Bosch has been producing products since 1886.
Download Product Specifications & Brochure