The Bosch Inverter Ducted Split system provides supremely-efficient comfort by adjusting operating speeds rather than a simple on/off control like other units, thereby reducing operating costs and saving you money. These robust and durable units are made with the Bosch quality you expect and deserve. The system’s intelligent features work in tandem with your thermostat to automatically learn your preferences, while integrated sound-dampening features keep the units nice and quiet for your peace of mind.
- Ultra-efficient inverter drive system delivers up to 18.5 SEER outperforming less efficient 1 and 2-stage systems
- Variable-capacity control to precisely match the cooling/heating load – no more no less
- One of the quietest and most compact air-to-air systems with outdoor sound levels as low as 56 dBA(1)
- Delivers ultimate comfort through stable room temperature using your choice of thermostat
- 10-year Parts Residential Limited Warranty
- Smoothly ramps up operation, which avoids spikes in energy use and protects the system’s life-cycle
- Compatible with the Bosch Connected Control (BCC) Thermostat family
- Pairs with Bosch 96% Gas Furnace*, reaching ENERGY STAR in some combinations
Consistent Room Temperature
Conventional heat pumps frequently cycle on and off, resulting in uncomfortable temperature fluctuations. IDS 2.0 inverter-driven heat pumps are able to self-adjust,
providing consistent room temperature, even when the outdoor temperature dips to -40 F.
Residential Limited Warranty
With the residential limited warranty, you receive peace-of-mind knowing you will receive replacement parts protection for up to 10 years. This standard offering covers all components incorporated into the heat pump system at the time of manufacture. All other components or parts that are purchased from Bosch and installed in the field have a 1-year parts warranty.
Energy Use is Even and Steady
The frequent on and off of traditional units creates an in-rush current surge which uses more energy and causes unneeded wear and tear on your system. The Bosch inverter system smoothly ramps up operation, avoiding spikes in energy use and protecting the system’s life-cycle.
The system will adjust the output capacity to match your ideal temperature requirements. Also, with a two-speed AHU fan control, the system delivers enhanced humidity control.
It takes traditional systems a long time to reach the homeowner’s desired temperature, while the boosted compressor speed of inverter systems allows for quicker, smoother and more efficient heating and cooling.
Quiet Comfort Achieved
The Bosch Inverter Ducted Split system is one of the quietest air-to-air heat pumps on the market. Through the use of silent blade technology, sound-isolating mounts and outdoor condensing section placement – the system can deliver outdoor sound levels as low as 56 dBA – which is far superior to any standard system on the market.
Consume Only the Energy You Need
Modulating inverter systems deliver only the amount of hot or cool air needed to achieve the desired temperature – no more, no less. With up to 20.5 SEER and 10.5 HSPF, the Inverter Ducted Split system can provide you with maximum comfort levels at a minimum cost.
Download Product Specifications & Brochure