The Greensource i Series BP Model single-stage geothermal heat pump offers best-in-class energy efficiency and lower operating costs, providing you with the ultimate value for your money.
Bosch BP Model
The Greensource i Series BP Model geothermal heat pump comes in a horizontal or vertical configuration. This packaged solution can individually replace your old system or be used for a new installation. The BP model comes equipped with the quality and innovative technology that only Bosch can provide.
Key Geothermal Features
- Single-stage rotary (sizes 012, 018) and scroll (sizes 024-048) compressors
- Available in 1 through 4 tons
- PSC motor standard on size 012 only
- ECM motors standard for sizes 018, 024, 030, 036, 042, 048
- Mid-range performance and low operation costs
- Environmentally friendly R410-A refrigerant
- White pre-painted sheet metal cabinet – for durability & look
- Quiet operation – 1/2″ 1.5lb. Dual Density Fiberglass Insulation
- Electronic circuit board with alert LED display which can also display fault information on the thermostat
- Evaporator Coil – Tin-plated copper tubing hairpins with high-tech polymer-coated Aluminum Fins for durability & reliability
Being Green Means Saving Green
This fully-featured single-stage heat pump offers an appliance-style cabinet in sizes of 1 to 4 tons. The Bosch Greensource geothermal heat pump requires less energy to produce the equivalent cooling and heating output of other conventional heat pumps on the market. This saves energy and reduces the cost to stay comfortable in your home. You can save up to 65% on your energy bills, plus payback on this investment can be as short as 5 to 7 years.
Greensource is equipped with an advanced sound package comprising of a unique floating base pan to isolate internal components from the exterior cabinet thereby reducing sound and vibration. Combined with dual density fibreglass cabinet insulation makes the Greensource one of the quietest units on the market.
Reliable and High Quality
Bosch’s Unit Protection Module (UPM) aids in troubleshooting and helps reduce the time required to diagnose the operation of the unit in order to keep it running at optimal conditions. The UPM circuit board can send automatic alerts to be displayed on a Bosch thermostat, therefore, expediting any maintenance that is required.
Bosch products are built using top-grade materials and are tested to meet the highest standards for performance and sustainability. Bosch has been producing products since 1886.
Download Product Specifications & Brochure