Aspen Mini Aqua condensate pump
The world’s slimmest condensate pump is designed to fit where others’ can’t!
- Max. flow: 3.2 US gal/h / 12L/h
- Max. rec. head: 33ft / 10m max. rec. head (flow rate 1.6 US gal/h / 6L/h)
- Sound level: 25dB(A)
Condensate Pump Key Features
- Univolt 100-250 VAC, 0.2A, 16W, 50/60Hz
- Ultra slim
- High performance
- Plug & play
- Up to 4.5 ton / 54,000 Btu/h
- Ductless mini split systems; Ducted units; Floor standing & Chassis units
- Perfect for installing directly inside the unit
This Aspen pump, like all mechanical equipment, requires maintenance
- Every six months the reservoir should be removed, taking care to clean the filter, float and reservoir thoroughly prior to reassembly. We recommend this is done in the spring and fall, using a chemically compatible anti-bacterial wash.
- Take great care to replace the float with the magnet facing upwards.
- Additional inline filters are available if required.
Install a 1 Amp inline fuse. The high-level safety switch should be wired to prevent the continued operation of the air conditioning unit in the event of this Aspen pump failing. All Aspen condensate pump units must be installed by qualified engineers, who have assessed the set-up of the individual AC unit.
There are no reviews yet.